Monday, January 7, 2013

Winners Announced


Since I have three winners I decided today I would do it slightly different with just one post with all the winners. That being said lets name the lucky winners of ....... Marina Adair , Melinda Leigh, and Donya Lynne . 

Jovhanna C.~ Won Marina Adair ~ A copy of Kissing Under the Mistletoe..... I will need your snail mail to forward on

Denise Z. ~ Won Melinda Leigh ~ A copy of She Can Tell. I need to know if you want paperback or kindle copy if paperback I will need your snail mail if kindle the email to send it too. 

Erin F.~ Won Donya Lynne..... An eBook copy of a book in All The Kings Men Series. I will need to know which one you choose as well as which email to forward on/ 

I will be emailing you guys shortly. If you see this before you get that email go ahead and send me one to Lindseyhutchison605 (at) gmail (dot) com
The next winners will be announced in my regular fashion. 
If you did not win this time around there is a lot more chances coming up. Stay tuned for the posts and thanks for being a part of the blog.   

1 comment:

Denise Z said...

Thank you so much for this awesome treat :)