Monday, April 8, 2013

Winners Announced

Since I have two winners I decided today I would do it slightly different with just one post with all the winners. That being said lets name the lucky winners of ....... Stephanie Rowe and Cerece Murphy 

Book Lady you won Cerece Murpy's Book Trailer post...... I will need you to confirm the email address you would like the eBook of Order of the Seers sent to and What format you would like. 

CarolDee you won your choice of eBook from either the ORDER OF THE BLADE, EVER AFTER or ALASKA HEAT . I will need you to confirm which book you would like, What email to send it too as well as what format you would like.

I will be emailing you guys shortly. If you see this before you get that email go ahead and send me one to Lindseyhutchison605 (at) gmail (dot) com

The next winners will be announced in my regular fashion.

If you did not win this time around there is a lot more chances coming up. Stay tuned for the posts and thanks for being a part of the blog.

No comments: